Status
Not open for further replies.

FRuMMaGe

Waluigi's #1 Fan!
Dec 18, 2006
England
Wii Online Code
2482-6460-3144-9934
Please can one of you add me! I need wii friends!

FRuMMaGe
2482-6460-3144-9934

Please add me, then leave your Wii number so i can add you aswell:ciappa:

Last edited:
lol you know what i mean. I just don't have any contacts on the Wii (except for my brother, but that doesn't count considering we are about 5 metres from eachother)

Because this forum has no private messaging system, so the odds of being able to tell anyone i've added them and them adding me back within a few days are slim. It's easier this way

I think nintendo should have made it so that when you add someone, a confirmation email is sent to their wii, so all they have to do if accept it

friend:a person you know well and regard with affection and trust; "he was my best friend at the university" there you go,looks petty much the same

"FRuMMaGe, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

And you didn't have to resort to verbal abuse, forums are a place to talk to people from all around the world, not to insult or directly reference insulting things to people.

Last edited:
i dont add any one unless there my FRIENDS on my FRIENDS list,or if your over 100 and aint a retard.

psychono2 said:
i dont add any one unless there my FRIENDS on my FRIENDS list,or if your over 100 and aint a retard.

Well then you must be the most happenin club in town.

Ahh thankyou Khool ade.:ciappa:

You actually gave me advice in a well mannered way, unlike a certain other poster up the page.

Ok why does everyone in this forum like to flame me just because i want to be friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back