I need help

Ryan787

WiiChat Member
Dec 31, 2007
Ok

I have a wireless router and its hooked up to my DSL broadband, but when my wii is in the process of finding a wireless communication it find my communication and when it uploads it wants me to give a password.

Does anyone know how to change security settings on a wireless router?

Please help!

usually if you type 192.168.2.1 in your url box, it brings up your router's settings screen. at least that's usually the default. then you can change the security password.

It can be 192.168.1.1 as well. Then some routers have a password to login to the router itself, Linksys ones are normally User Name: BLANK and the Password: admin, In lower-case. But first we need to know his router Make/Model.

Using your Routers manual (or it may be an HTML file), find out what your security setting currently is. It probably is a WEP, or WPA-SK security setting, in which case when you are setting up your Wireless on your WII you will need that pass-code to get access.

Lego Star Wars - the Complete Saga Questions. My son can't figure out how to get past the black and red walls in the Hoth world in Episode V after destroying the AT-ST's. Can anyone help explain how do this?

Go to the router info page on your pc, in wireless settings you will see a password made up of numbers & letters (about 26) enter this on wii when asked and away you go.

Back