I need to downgrade my wii from a 4.3v to a 4.2 or lower HELP!

WHAT? THERE'S A V4.3 NOW?! CRAP!

I highly doubt that you'll be able to install Homebrew as of now, since v4.3 deletes and prevents all current Homebrew/installation methods. However, every system menu update so far has been cracked in a month or two with a new Homebrew installation method, like the Bannerbomb v2 upgrade to conquer the SD card menu. So I wouldn't call it unlikely that a new version of Bannerbomb, or a better installation method entirely pops up soon.

Oh, and whatever you do, don't downgrade your Wii. As I said, it's only a short matter of time before you can install Homebrew without a SEVERELY high risk of bricking your Wii. I was in the same position back when 3.4 or so was released; I just discovered how easy and cheap installing Homebrew was a day after it was released, and I was pissed it was rendered useless. =/ But luck have it, only a few weeks later Bannerbomb came out (as well as the next version of the Twilight Hack, but who cares :lol: ). Be patient, and you'll be rewarded; and for once that's true, lol.

trying to download homebrew to a 4.3v wil it work?

We're not suppose to talk about downgrading the wii, if you upgraded through Nintendo, that was a bad move, did u read what big n said in there letter about DELETING homebrew but i guess try Wiibrew.org even though I think ur screwed since you upgraded through Nintendo. There r ways around it.

Last edited:
it's funny that they only put upgrades only to delete homebrew channel, they could at least put themes on our wii's or at least have facebook youtube or something like that :lol:

Does homebrew hack CoD

Very random, but... Ya, in over 9000 ways. Virtually any game is hackable if you know what you're doing, especially via Homebrew.

it's funny that they only put upgrades only to delete homebrew channel, they could at least put themes on our wii's or at least have facebook youtube or something like that :lol:

That's the doucheness of Nintendo for ya. =P

Does homebrew hack CoD

Very random, but... Ya, in over 9000 ways. Virtually any game is hackable if you know what you're doing, especially via Homebrew.

That's the doucheness of Nintendo for ya. =P

It's just like the iPod/iPhone 3.1.3 firmware. The only use of it was to block the 3.1.2 Jailbreak.

Back