I personally can't believe Sovieto was banned..

Haz said:
You're such a suck up lol.

I'm pretty sure Sovieto got banned for continuously posting, "Use the search feature". I think people must of just got fed up with it.
Well if thats why he got banned then Csiguy4u should be banned. He is for some reason obsessed with using the search button picture with the words "use it" also don't forget that 21 year old wii number thread he completly destroyed.. IMO he is the most annoying person on the forum.

Bulldogxx831 said:
Well if thats why he got banned then Csiguy4u should be banned. He is for some reason obsessed with using the search button picture with the words "use it" also don't forget that 21 year old wii number thread he completly destroyed.. IMO he is the most annoying person on the forum.

How did he destroy the thread.

Bulldogxx831 said:
Sorry to say, I made that picture :rolleyes: used it the once. Though I have nothing against the guy, I've seen him annoy other members too.

ToadIsDoingMagicMushrooms said:
I didn't even know he was banned!

Try PM'ing an online mod

Well usually the mods don't know, in which they tell me to ask i0n, and i0n always seems to be too busy to reply, so I won't bother him :) got other issues to bother him with atm ;)

Ow... I Never Saw That Post By ABC Before...

I Looked Up To Sovieto As Well...

Haz said:
You're such a suck up lol.

I'm pretty sure Sovieto got banned for continuously posting, "Use the search feature". I think people must of just got fed up with it.
Now I don't know if your saying like that I was doing it, which I wasn't or if that's just a general reason for a banning. Because I didn't do that. :eek:ut:

And no, I wasn't banned, :cornut: I just thought it would be fun to put Banned there, it's a dirty little trick. I apologize. I also feel loved. :blush2:

Wow. 'cause I saw banned under your name, so thought I'd check 'Forum Leaders' and couldnt find you, even when I searched your name o_O maybe a typo. Ah well, you sure tricked me, and glad your still here :)

lol i was like "wtf" when i didnt see his name in the HUGE banned list. i dont see any reason for him to be banned so that also confused me. anyways, glad your still here

Mitch2025 said:
lol i was like "wtf" when i didnt see his name in the HUGE banned list. i dont see any reason for him to be banned so that also confused me. anyways, glad your still here
Sorry :) I'm just a mug :blush2: :D aww well. Shows there is some love on this forum, considering all the hate between people I've seen :lol:

Back