school incident.....weapon on campus

wario2ooo

vote for me....Wario!
May 17, 2007
Calfornia, USA
Wii Online Code
0162-6929-7214-8876
There is alot of stuff happening this week about school shootings and thought to myself that i will never see myself in that kind of situation but it kinda happened. Today this morning when one of the students in my class brought a handgun on campus and was planning to shoot someone in my class but luckily one of his friends over heard him the day after and alerted the authorities. Cops arrested him before he can reach my class and confiscated his handgun, no gun shots were fired. They say that he was aiming for a person who was a member of gang and thats all i heard and luckily no one got hurt or shot.

it was a good thing somone alerted the authorities...

wario2ooo said:
There is alot of stuff happening this week about school shootings and thought to myself that i will never see myself in that kind of situation but it kinda happened. Today this morning when one of the students in my class brought a handgun on campus and was planning to shoot someone in my class but luckily one of his friends over heard him the day after and alerted the authorities. Cops arrested him before he can reach my class and confiscated his handgun, no gun shots were fired. They say that he was aiming for a person who was a member of gang and thats all i heard and luckily no one got hurt or shot.

it was a good thing somone alerted the authorities...
That is crazy man, but this sort of things isn't new however it's frequency has increased since I was in school. Glad to hear it didn't get too far out of hand though.

yeah, i know......but it never happened to me before on a school campus

wow thats scary..... I know people who sell Weed at my school, this kid told on them and then the next day he had 2 black eyes and some stitches on his stomach =o...... I think parents needs to teach their kids and keep an eye on them

Pikachu256 said:
wow thats scary..... I know people who sell Weed at my school, this kid told on them and then the next day he had 2 black eyes and some stitches on his stomach =o...... I think parents needs to teach their kids and keep an eye on them

wait....what?

Ok some kid told on the people who sell "Weed" at my school then he got beat up simple as that....the "weed" kids got expelled and went to court for Illegal Drugs, but still scary how kids gets there hands on things like drugs,guns, and knifes

Something like this happened at my school I don't really think there was a gun but cops stayed around the school all day. I live in such a small town it seems like it would never happen.

this wasnt a kid though...this was an 19 year old....same age as me

^ Don't knock it till you try it.
Just kidding. Thats creepy.When I hear a little kid, 5 years old or so, saying something very innapropriate it makes me think what's gonna happen in 20 years or so. Will it still be like this or worse.

The 4 things that people try too stop but won't stop are

DISCRIMONATION

BULLYING

DRUGS

MURDER

Theres always gonna be some sour apples in the tree.

Last edited:
Pikachu256 said:
At this rate it really looks like the world is coming to an end at 2012 unless the government takes more action against Drugs, and firearm usage.

I just dont see what drugs have to do with any of this. Bringing drugs to school (which happens more than any of us probably know) is FAR less of a problem than bringing weapons to school.

Pikachu256 said:
At this rate it really looks like the world is coming to an end at 2012 unless the government takes more action against Drugs, and firearm usage.

The whole 2012 incident has no relation to this.

2012 = End of Mayan calender = mass extinction = new beginning?

Not

2012 = drugs and guns at school = kids get stoned = shoot eachother?

There was a threat in a high school that was 10 mins. away from my school. A bit scary.. but the threat was on the Internet. So, yeah.. the case is still open. :/ This high school was the high school I was going to go to.

Back