PS3 Killing in my town!!!!

maxkhoward said:
This is so damn typical. Many people here are saying disgusting things about the death of a human being. The police always make up lies when they kill people. How do you know that these two had comitted these crimes. Just the same with the criminal justice system. KILL THEM. It's disgusting. A man is dead and you're saying good ridance. You don't know him, what he did or his family. Just side with police and let them commit whatever criminal acts they want until you're in a state of Martial Law.
Of course this kid's not a bad guy, he only gave some person a concussion (maybe, I don't know that for sure), then took pictures of himself and his friends w/ guns...of course this kid's not bad.

You're saying that because even though this kid stole a PS3, then on top of that police were expecting him to be armed, and on top of that, thinking the controller was a gun, he shouldn't have been killed. :shocked:

Honestly, if you were that cop, expecting an armed man, then thought what he was holding when you broke down the door was a gun, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

I'm not saying the kid should've been killed because I wasn't there, I didn't see it in person, but i'm just pointing out that what you're saying is crazy...

maxkhoward said:
You have misunderstood and validated my point at the same time. The media spins things, so we cannot take this news as it is. We cannot assume that they are horrible people. My point is that we do not have the right to assume people "deserve to die," and saying things like "good ridance". That's horrible

Well if you actually read the article, you would see that it is putting the spin on being it was unjustified by the police. So no, it doesn't validate your point.

The police always make up lies when they kill people. How do you know that these two had comitted these crimes.

The story about these guys stealing the PS3's was all over the news earlier in the month. The school police were the ones who got the pictures of them with the guns off of the internet, and decided to get the sheriffs department involved, who then got the SWAT team in on it.

The article may seem to have a "spin" because it is kind of mirroring the feelings of the community. Everyone is very upset about how this has been handled. Especially now, after the names of the officers were revealed, they received many death threats. They are now on paid leave.

The police seized the front door, because it had been shot through. That seems weird to me.

All of this killing and violence for games reminds me of this....

"Hey now, guys, look... I do not wanna do anything illegal here, but I
would kill somebody in front of their own mama to get a ten-speed. And
if anybody testifies against me, I'd gouge their eyes out."
-Meatwad

Lol
Stuff happens all the time like that in USA
Ban guns is the solution or do what Chris Rock said. Make each bullet $5,000

xD

Shows the PS3 is bad

ps3 isnt killing your town, cops are, or bullets, or this deep one me and my friend discovered, WOUNDS kill people!!
but if you want to go to origin you could say ps3>sony>video game industry
this is just a sad way to flame a system because of jackass kids

Capt Elmer said:
i hate it when good cops get fired :nonod:

Not so sure that this was a good cop. This same cop was pardoned from a previous incident that was very similar. It seems that he was trigger happy. These cops didn't go about this correctly. They knew the guys class schedule. They could have gone there. And the guy stole a PS3. What do you do with that? You sit at home all day and play games. They could have scouted things out a little better. They also say that the pictures were what led them to believe that the guys were violent. Well, they hadn't positively identified any of the people in the picture. They knew that it came from one of their myspace pages, but not much more. From what I hear, they shot through the door when he didn't answer. It all just seems a bit too much for me. There are some other details which also seem fishy to me.

Recent article link

Last edited:
Death is the worst thing you can inflict on someone. The worst crime - the worst act. It erases a person's entire being.
Now as a society it isn't philosophically or morally right to make a punishment for any crime the greatest crime of all..?
To commit an act this vile on the approval of society makes all members of that society accountable for that act.
When you look at these things in a utilitarian way it becomes apparent that the protection of human life is a concept that transcends justice and law.
An argument for the death penalty is that if the "majority" of a society (or those in power) approve of its use - it is acceptable. Nazi germany held these values.

Anyone who says that this kid got what he deserved is sick. When you live in a society, you should be concerned with its laws - especially if the considerations are on a scale of this magnitude.
The only scenario where the incapacitation/death of this boy is acceptable is if the arresting officers life was severely threatened. - We can't know the exact details of what happened from the media - we may never learn. But I do know that a boy was killed in a police raid - for stealing a computer game console - and the responsible officer has been suspended from duty. The boy may have had a firearm - but how many US homes have guns in them?

The autorities want to stop people play video games of 18 years and more because they think that it's the reason why people become crazy and kill everybody.

I think that it's stupid to think that. Someone of too much crazy who will go kill someone with a gun just for get the Playstation 3 before all, it's just crazy but it's not because he played video games that he made it.

When someone is crazy, that he played video games or no, he will kill and it's not because of video games.

also a kid got arrested for opening a christmes prisent early

apparently the mom said "hes been shoplifting and not obeying me so i got mad when i found the prasents opened and called the police on him"

>.<the apocolyps is coming.....:scared:

this was also on the late show and the daily show and the jay leno show

so many jokes=)

also there been claims on the media that his mom was high:shocked:

Last edited:
yes video games dont kill people,people kill people.
you can put a chefs hat on a lion,but its still a lion.

Back