PS3 Killing in my town!!!!

to be honest while he was killed if their is such a thing as karma his assault on somebody and stealing PS3's he got given back by karma except a little harder...

also if your in and dont respond when the police are trying to talk to you... dont expect them to walk in as if your making them cupcakes... they try to talk to people so that stuff like this doesn't happen... clearly the kid (he was a kid) didn't want to chat with them and as he has a bunch of pictures where he appears to be better armed than some small countries I'm not surprised of the polices steps

TheRook

Last edited:
ssbb_lover said:
But, it shouldn't be like that.

P.S. Why'd you change my quote from "They were PS3's" to "They were Wii's"?

because people weren't beating people up, rioting, stealing for wiis... they were doing that for ps3...

there is, in fact, a BIG difference.

EDIT:
ok there may perhaps have been some stealing, but that was minimal in comparison to trampling and what not for a ps3 that people were gonna sell anyway.

Last edited:
BrandonMcAuslan said:
Knife crime in Scotland is 70% contained in Glasgow (which has some pretty rough areas). And there are many places in the world where you can get stabbed/shot for some trivial matter...
South africa, Brazil, are two that pop into my mind.

Scotland sucks - but compared to a "lot" of places in the world were not that bad.
And chances of being killed due to gun crime (or robberies/violent crime) are almost insignificant compared to that of the US.
I would hate to have to trust our police to carry guns. :( I know a few police officers (friends of friends) and I can say they are a mixture of too much testosterone and enthusiasm.

Don't get me wrong, i love Scotland, but I live near a pretty rough area in the capital where there has been a few stabbings recently. And we probably both know the trouble we have with neds/chavs, whatever you want to call them. :mad5:

LordOfPlague said:
Jack Johnson? I think you mean Jack Thompson. THIS CASE IS "UPSIDE DOWN!
Lol. Ok, it's corrected now. Too similar surnames.
Just to illustrate the difference: This is Jack Thompson:
jack_thompson.jpg

A different Jack Thompson:
0,,5210511,00.jpg

Jack Johnson:
561163_356x237.jpg

A different Jack Johnson:
385px-Jack_Johnson_boxer.jpg

Pecky said:
Don't get me wrong, i love Scotland, but I live near a pretty rough area in the capital where there has been a few stabbings recently. And we probably both know the trouble we have with neds/chavs, whatever you want to call them. :mad5:

Totally. lol.

The neds rule the streets. I f*cking hate them. How can we live in such a modern advanced society and still have complete F*ckwit idiot Neds that highly frequent even my rural (pretty much middle class) area..?

I could go on a big rant about all the problems scotland has - tax etc. But I still think were not as bad as US in a lot of the ways that count.

120,000 people died in the 2004 tsunami

2 People(theifs) and a Dog died in the 2006 ps3 police shooting

This is why it's hard to feel sympathy.

If I felt bad for everyone who died over something stupid, I would be downing zolofts by the minute.

BrandonMcAuslan said:
Totally. lol.

The neds rule the streets. I f*cking hate them. How can we live in such a modern advanced society and still have complete F*ckwit idiot Neds that highly frequent even my rural (pretty much middle class) area..?

I could go on a big rant about all the problems scotland has - tax etc. But I still think were not as bad as US in a lot of the ways that count.

:lol: i know.

vagrant said:
120,000 people died in the 2004 tsunami

2 People(theifs) and a Dog died in the 2006 ps3 police shooting

This is why it's hard to feel sympathy.

If I felt bad for everyone who died over something stupid, I would be downing zolofts by the minute.

I believe you lack the courage of your conviction sir. If it was some one close to you who died, I bet your tone would change....would it not?

karma may have killed that boy. but you know who really did? PEOPLE.

people did not kill 120,000 people in a tsunami.

I have nothing against you personally, but if you were to replace this boy who died with a girlfriend, brother, sister, or parent, you would be the one asking the world "why?"

the only people with out sympathy for human life are those who are merciless.

I am not one to judge, but people who are truly of that quality are far and few between.

Exactly, I don't know these people, which is why I could care less. Obviously if it was someone close to me I would care. I don't really see how that is even in relation to the subject. And some people would argue that nature, and human nature, are one in the same.

These guys messed up some guy with some form of weapons, to steal something from them. And they obviously did something to bring on there fate.

So I guess if they got shot while they hit the guy in the head with a blunt object and stole his ps3's it would have been more acceptable?

And saying someone doesn't have sympathy for human life because they don't have sympathy for criminals being killed, is almost as corny as your entire post in general.

Kryptenx said:
What we have here are two criminals wanted for armed robbery and assault with a deadly weapon. Obviously, police are going to be more cautious and expect that the individuals could be armed and dangerous. We still don't have any info on whether either was armed, or the circumstances upon the death, so it's hard to take a stance here.

But I will say: good riddance. If these two douchebags are going to assault some kid with a deadly weapon to steal a couple of Playstations, why not punish them with an equal form of douchebaggery?

This is so damn typical. Many people here are saying disgusting things about the death of a human being. The police always make up lies when they kill people. How do you know that these two had comitted these crimes. Just the same with the criminal justice system. KILL THEM. It's disgusting. A man is dead and you're saying good ridance. You don't know him, what he did or his family. Just side with police and let them commit whatever criminal acts they want until you're in a state of Martial Law.

maxkhoward said:
This is so damn typical. Many people here are saying disgusting things about the death of a human being. The police always make up lies when they kill people. How do you know that these two had comitted these crimes. Just the same with the criminal justice system. KILL THEM. It's disgusting. A man is dead and you're saying good ridance. You don't know him, what he did or his family. Just side with police and let them commit whatever criminal acts they want until you're in a state of Martial Law.

Ya, because it's not like the media spins stories at all. Oh wait they do, all the time. You are also assuming that the police weren't justified. These things happen often when people resist an arrest.

And no I don't know him. But I do know if he hadn't attacked another person with a weapon and stole his stuff, he wouldn't have been in the situation to have this happen.

vagrant said:
Ya, because it's not like the media spins stories at all.

Oh wait they do, all the time.

You are also assuming that the police weren't justified. These things happen often when people resist an arrest.

You have misunderstood and validated my point at the same time. The media spins things, so we cannot take this news as it is. We cannot assume that they are horrible people. My point is that we do not have the right to assume people "deserve to die," and saying things like "good ridance". That's horrible

maxkhoward said:
You have misunderstood and validated my point at the same time. The media spins things, so we cannot take this news as it is. We cannot assume that they are horrible people. My point is that we do not have the right to assume people "deserve to die," and saying things like "good ridance". That's horrible

QFT.

Back