I see this in a lot of places...

Supermariomp3 said:
Yeah Nintendo doens't do that. Only Sony and Microsoft do that
i totally disagree nintendo does that all the time with the n64 you had to buy the ram pack to play certain games and you couldnt play other games without a controller pack, microsoft doesnt have anything like that with their xbox mind you sony does do it alot

Sony: definatly would do somehting like that
Microsoft: Wouldn't put it past them
Nintendo: Probably less likely than the others

RhythmGen said:
Except the ram expansion came later whereas the nunchuck would be at launch
it did.. o ok didnt know that
as for micrsoft the only thing that they did like that .. that i know of was the dvd remote for the xbox otherwise in the gaming industry its still a bit to early to tell for me xboxwise

Well, I'd certainly understand it if they sold it seperate, I mean if you're gonna buy a wii and use only games that are simple so that hey need the core controller, or they need the classic controller, Nintendo wouldn't make them pay extra like Sony. The expansion pak for the N64 was sold seperately (although they did do deals with it and certain games like Perfect Dark and Donkey Kong 64) Likewise the the memory pak wasn't needed for many of the first and second party games.

I would understand if they left some things out to make sure the core package lived up to the low price point. It would be dissapointing, but I'd understand. Afterall, are you gonna peeve more people off by not keeping the promise of the price, or by having the adaptors for some games sold seperately?

The nunchuk attachment is like the 2nd half of the controller. Of course it'll be included. I am so sure that if I'm wrong I'll...

Back