I sold my wow accout'n for a Nitendo wii!

Hi11Zone

WiiChat Member
Apr 17, 2009
Hey guys im brand new to this i sold my world of warcraft account for wii trade!! Im really excited to check this thing out. Im more of a 360 person but , i have no idea what are good games or what to get. My wii has wii sports madworld, mario galaxy, and zelda.

Thanks!

Hey guys im brand new to this i sold my world of warcraft account for wii trade!! Im really excited to check this thing out. Im more of a 360 person but , i have no idea what are good games or what to get. My wii has wii sports madworld, mario galaxy, and zelda.

Thanks!

How much did you get for it?
If you don't mind saying it :D

Enough for a wii i see :lol:

Welcome to wiichat :thumbsup:

The deal was for a wii and games. I wanted cash, But he coudn't so i decided on that. Basiclay 350$ worth. I have a 2nd wow account im trying to get rid of but i dont need a 2nd wii lol.

The deal was for a wii and games. I wanted cash, But he coudn't so i decided on that. I have a 2nd wow accoutn im trying to get rid off but i dont need a 2nd wii lol.

:lol: Well at least you have a wii :lol:
& wth a wow account is worth a wii plus games? that's pretty crazy.
Did you have super special stuff or are wow accounts rare?

I say get another wii with games & sell that :lol:

So if you guys don't mind me asking. What are some good games i saw a big good games faq thread but i really don't want to go threw soo many post and or look at teh votes!

Thanks agin!

:lol: Well at least you have a wii :lol:
& wth a wow account is worth a wii plus games? that's pretty crazy.
Did you have super special stuff or are wow accounts rare?

I say get another wii with games & sell that :lol:

Ya but my other account is worth double that. Its all the gear and time spent in getting gear rep , max proffesions ect, and rare mounts balh bla yada da. Basicaly!

So if you guys don't mind me asking. What are some good games i saw a big good games faq thread but i really don't want to go threw soo many post and or look at teh votes!

Thanks agin!

Mario kart wii
Super smash brothers brawl
Call of duty world at war
No more heroes
The legend of zelda twilight princess

Also if you want old games for the example for the snes,sega,nes, buy yourself a wiipoints card & head over to the wii shop channel.

Can i get chrono trigger on the wii?!!!. I currently have zelda, madworld, mario galaxy, wii sports, and brawl.

Can i get chrono trigger on the wii?!!!. I currently have zelda, madworld, mario galaxy, wii sports, and brawl.

whoops didn't see that you had some of those :p

Unfortunately no chrono trigger is not available.
But that's because it was remade for the ds.

My favorite game :/ still gotta buy it for the ds :lol:

Dude it rocked hardcore. Ya i know its on the ds i don't play ds much. How are some rail shooters house of teh dead overkill ect. Im a sucker for a good arcadegame like that. Any thoughts or game choiceS?

Dude it rocked hardcore. Ya i know its on the ds i don't play ds much. How are some rail shooters house of teh dead overkill ect. Im a sucker for a good arcadegame like that. Any thoughts or game choiceS?

Get resident evil umbrella chronicles if you like house of the dead you'll love this one.

Get resident evil umbrella chronicles if you like house of the dead you'll love this one.

i heard it was decnt. BUt it seems from reviews that house of teh dead overkill was better? Any good rpgs on this sytem.

i heard it was decnt. BUt it seems from reviews that house of teh dead overkill was better? Any good rpgs on this sytem.
Yea i get your point,Well i always go to youtube to look at the games before i buy them.

The only one i could think of at the moment is Tales of symphonia 2 dawn of the new world.
Also a good shooter that's a 2 months from coming out is The conduit.

Yea i get your point,Well i always go to youtube to look at the games before i buy them.

The only one i could think of at the moment is Tales of symphonia 2 dawn of the new world.
Also a good shooter that's a 2 months from coming out is The conduit.

Ya that did look really good. Supposably the Conduit will be the best wii shooter ever released. Will see. Hows metriod prime?

Ya that did look really good. Supposably the Conduit will be the best wii shooter ever released. Will see. Hows metriod prime?

Forgot about that one :lol:
Well if you've played any other metroid you'll have to play this one.

The controls : are awesome
Music : weird & scary which is pretty good
Gameplay : you'll have a blast shooting stuff & if you've played one before then you know you gotta scan like everything :lol:
Story : Random stuff but everything else definitely makes up for it.

Back