I think I just saw my Wii! 0_o

awsome video
they should have one where it shows how the Wii was made!

My question is....how come they don't start production earlier?

It seems to me like they could get a LOT more produced by the 19th if they just started pumping them out sooner...

they started a while ago. they are gonna have 1 million units at launch. xbox360 had 500,000 and PS3 is gonna have 300,000 or 400,000

at the speed those zelda games are flying around, i expect no shortages. In my opinion, everyone with a wii gets wii sports in US and Europe, so thats what? 3 million wii sports? If they can make that many wii sports, surely they can make enough twilight princess. The only problem for me now is money; im trying to save enough to get Zelda and WiiPlay- hopefully pre order them in a couple of weeks, but prices are all over the place; amazon and play have just risen them, one online store has zelda for £38, but all others at around £31-32! What happened to when a game was a price. And that was it?

they should deffonety have enugh tp's to go around. ive called up a copple of eb games and they told me that on launch they should enugh for everyone on reserve and then some so dont get tense about it

Demon Slayer said:
i guess im not the only one then lol...

hehe... indeed you are not! but maybe we should just keep that fact to ourselves.......... *awkward* (lol)

Back