I want to walk around Hyrule while it is freed

Heradion

WiiChat Member
Jun 29, 2007
Argh!! Just completed the game and I'm very much annoyed by the fact that I can't ride Epona while I just freed the lands of Hyrule from the evil Ganondorf...

I know it would give complications because you can't use midna no more to warp and transform. But hey... why not give the user at least the possibility of walking around as Link in normal shape?

Anyway... I was wondering if you guys were just as annoyed as I am because of this...

And is this normal in Zelda games? This is the first Zelda game I have completed.

Another thing: I kinda missed a good conversation between Link and Zelda at the end and some kind of heroic welcome at the Ordon village (with of course some conversation with Ilya).

Don't get me wrong: I loved the game! But after 78h of play (yes... I took my time) I was expecting a bit more of the ending sequence.

It was a bit short. I wasn't too annoyed about it, but you're right it could have used more of an ending. Every Zelda game does that though, they do that so you can fight the final boss battle as many times as you want.

Back