if i buy internet frum wiishop

thisxmexz

WiiChat Member
Aug 7, 2007
can i access any website i want ? can i watch videos off it? what cant i do off the internet websites?

Yeah. But before u go on the internet u have to download it from wii shop channel. And yes, i have watched youtube videos on it. u can't play games except ones that use flash or somthin. hope this helps.

Yeah,I love the internet Channel.

My favorite site is finetune.com/wii :D

Anways,:

You Can Go to basically any website you want.

You Can't use java to play games on some websites.

You Can always play flash games and flash videos though.

You know,places like youtube :D

how come i cant listen to songs on myspace wit wii browser?

yea the wii browser is cool, waaaaaaaaaayyyyyy better than psp internet browser
does wii browser have tabs?

No, the browser doesn't have tabs, but you can have tabs by using some website I think it's wiiminder.com (When I tried it, it was sort of a hassle though, and it didn't work too well), oh and the browser uses flash 7 not 9, like most sites do, so you might not be able to listen to some music or watch some videos.

Last edited:
thisxmexz said:
can i access any website i want ? can i watch videos off it? what cant i do off the internet websites?

You don't think it costs do you? o_O

It's totally free and it's fantastic! But I wish it could have the latest flash player... But it's perfectly fine for watching YouTube videos and playing flash games that only use a mouse (the flash think that the wiimote IS a mouse).. But it's definately worth getting.. :smilewinkgrin:

And soon there will be flash games on the Wii Internet Channel that actually use the buttons, it's really cool check out this on your Wii Internet everyone!

http://www.quasimondo.com/flashwiimote.php

wiiisawesome said:
No, it's not free anymore as of June 30th, now you have to pay 500 wii points, or $5.

But it's now August I never had to pay Jack... I thought Nintendo changed their mind about that or something.. o_O

No, it's not a monthly fee, you have to pay 500 wii points if you download it after June 30th, or are you saying that you downloaded it in August and didn't have to pay?

Umm, it all depends on Adobe, Nintendo and Opera can't do anything unless Adobe supplies them with the Flash 9 SDK.

Wii internet is well good! Get it! get it! get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What I am trying to say is YOU SHOULD GET IT!!

can go to www.albinoblacksheep.com and play any of the games on that site! is a really cheap way of playing more games on your Wii. Great site!

Anyone know any other great gameing sites that can be played on the Wii?? I tried candystand.com but that doesn't work!!

Back