If I run out of blocks soon?

AW4L

Banned
Dec 31, 2006
Wii Online Code
3843-8410-2405-7104
What do I do if I run out of blocks on my wii?

I have 20,000 wii points to buy games etc. What do I do to solve this if I ever encounter this problem?

you wont run into this problem anytime soon/. And nintendo stated once you purchase the VC game you can always redownload it, so just delete some stuff and download more

you can put things on an sd card, but they only work for your wii

Yeah you can save it to any SD card including SD Minis.
Also there are nearly 40 blocks or so.
So there is a lot of space to use.

i dont have any VC games yet....but still was wondering something.

i understand you cn simply buy more storage space in the shape of SD cards, but what about the channels? doesnt each VC game appear as a new channel?

what if you got more games than there were available empty channels?

You'll need to delete something. Simple as that. Then re-download it when you wanna use it again. As annoying as it might seem, it's not that big of a deal to me, seeing as even if you're an avid old school games player, you won't be playing through 40+ games at any given time anyway.

Once you flip a game, and are sick of it (instance for me, Wario Woods.) delete it. You can go on the virtual console store and see what games you've previously downloaded, if you wish to download it again, just go there.

just get an sd card, or if your too por and arent old enough to get a job like me :sad: then just delete it and redownload it when you want to play it again

GaryT85 said:
i dont have any VC games yet....but still was wondering something.

i understand you cn simply buy more storage space in the shape of SD cards, but what about the channels? doesnt each VC game appear as a new channel?

what if you got more games than there were available empty channels?

If that happens anytime soon ill give you a nickle.

Dont worry, im sure Nintendo will upgrade Channel ammount someday when they have a big library of VC games.

Back