Dumb question, but what do i do when my blocks are filled up?

xemption said:
the max memory availible on an SD card is around 4GB to 8GB within a decent price range.
SDHC can go to 128GB, and prices will just continue to fall. Even if 8GB is all that is "reasonable" today, that's fine. It's still a 16X improvement over what's in the Wii. And no matter what, someone could always save and get more if they really needed it.

But we're all stuck, until Nintendo allows the Wii to read SDHC and allows for seamless memory integration.

Conan the Librarian said:
I like how some people's responses were " well, you shouldnt use that much memory" like you arent supposed to enjoy the damned $1000 worth of crap you buy....mine is almost full as well.

also, I cant wait till they make different colored wii;s that dont play my VC games anymore.....that would be totally sweet to throw away $200 to have a red wii.

You are so angry it's great!

Well theres not much to do really, its up to Nintendo to do something about it, especially with WiiWare coming out, our memory will be less and less.

Me personally, I have 802 blocks left with all the channels, and a 6 or 7 VC games. I also have quite a bit of save data from Wii Games.

Really all you can do though like I said earlier, is wait for Nintendo to make a memory increasing move of some kind. I am sure it will happen in some form.

Back