If you had one day left to live...

Gotta love Paintba||er :lol:

For the record, those two quotes in your signature made me laugh out loud :lol:

I forgot to mention that I would say my goodbyes and hang out with all of my friends.

Ya know what would suck for people with more...twisted plans? The day after you did all of this, you wake up with a call on your answering machine that says, "Hello, Mr./Ms.______, We double checked your test results and there was a mishap on your life expectancy. We're happy to tell you that you will live a strong life and you did indeed test negative. Sorry for the scare"

Well wouldn't that just suck?

All you lovely chaps want to kill everyone. How nice...

Me, i'd probably do what I always do. Go to work, come home, hop on the internet, ignore the death threats, listen to some music, hop in the shower and go to bed after some supper. I dunno, I might take work off and take a really long drive out to western Kansas and loose myself. Wright (correct spelling? I'm very tired at 4:00 AM :sick: )a will. Give some stuff away.

First I'd say everything I'd have to say to anyone. Get rid of any debts, attempt to have sex with someone. Write a will. Take a few tabs of LSD, and play WoW with my friends. Then after the LSD wears off (so like 8 hours later), I'd skate and consume heavy amounts of marijuana for the remainder of my life.

Killing spree on those who deserve it (eg. Everyone on the world who isn't in the Waluigi Fan Club)

Celeste said:
Sex and carbohydrates.

nice, expect maybe the carbs, not much of a food with sex type of guy :lol:

as for i would get an 8 ball (for those who know wat it is and i dont mean the pool ball) and grab as many woman as possible and go crazy.

i would provoke a nuclear holocaust. if i'm leaving i might as well take everyone else with me.

Oh, I guess I never answered my own question. I'd just go and do a bunch of illegal stuff. Because when the cops take you in..you'd just explain that it was your last day living and they'd have to let you off! At least..I'd hope so. If not, then skydiving.

FRuMMaGe said:
Killing spree on those who deserve it (eg. Everyone on the world who isn't in the Waluigi Fan Club)
Wow, that's like 6,999,999,950 people!
you can do that in a day?:lol:

The only problem I have with going on a killing spree is that shortly after your killing spree, you are going to die...and dying (if you are religious enough) means either heaven/hell. I think I'd take the high speed chase and skydiving over the fiery inferno. Personally.

Maybe he means he would not be pursuing, but rather he would be the object of pursuit (Cops)

Back