i'm a newbii, can some one answer my question

tinklestar

WiiChat Member
Dec 29, 2007
nyc
Wii Online Code
2946-7530-5043-9261
Well i got my wii yesterday, YIPEE, anyway, im confused about the whole mii thing, is there a way i can communicate with other miis out there in cyber space, i only have one mii and shes lonely

From the main screen click on the envelope (bottom right), then the pen and paper (bottom left), then the right hand central icon (adress book). On the front of the address book is your 16 digit Wii console code

go to your wii message board in the lower right hand corner...then in the lower left hand corner youll see create message or something like that click on that and on the cover of your address book is your number and in that book is where you register friends

ok, i think i found my wii number on the message board hingy, its 6359 9637 1642 3619 so what do i do now, how do i add friends

sorry if im annoying, but im just new, when i go into the register and enter a wii number it says that it is invalid

my friends, i called and told her who to do it also, but its not working,

well that makes no sense..cuz it works for everyone else..all you have to do is enter the 16 digit number and if that number is right then it will work so your friend is giving you the wrong number...try mine

ummm in my profile you see where it says wii online code? that would be it..thats why i said go in your profile so you can add it

Back