Im gonna make you a sequel, that you can't refuse

Hmm pretty interesting I just hope it doesn't come out around the same time as SSBB or any of the other games I'm planning to get. Oh yeah and as fun as Godfather was from the little time I've played it, I'd much rather see Red Steel 2

Don't think it will come out around SSBB hence the no more details are known aspect. I am looking forward to it though, thanks FWELR.

CantGetAWii said:
Don't think it will come out around SSBB hence the no more details are known aspect. I am looking forward to it though, thanks FWELR.

no problem. i just hope EA fixes some of the glitches from the first game, improves the graphics a little, and fixes the driving part. the controls were okay, the problem was that you went twice as fast as the other cars, no matter what car you were in, and that led to added heat, which led to a whole squadron of cop cars chasing you when you were just trying to go to the bar. :sigh:

FWELR said:
no problem. i just hope EA fixes some of the glitches from the first game, improves the graphics a little, and fixes the driving part. the controls were okay, the problem was that you went twice as fast as the other cars, no matter what car you were in, and that led to added heat, which led to a whole squadron of cop cars chasing you when you were just trying to go to the bar. :sigh:

Yeah but that leads to fun.
Cus then you shoot the crap out of the cops and maybe some innocent people then go flee to your safehouse.
And hitting those jumps at high speeds is awesome.

But yes better graphics for sure.

I'm intersting, I considered the first but figured a sequel would come, which almost always means better polishment = good.

Does the Godfather game follow the Movies or is it just in the same environment with the same or similar characters?

6ix said:
Does the Godfather game follow the Movies or is it just in the same environment with the same or similar characters?
you play as an outsider who comes in and gets a chance to rise through the ranks. there are specific moments in the game that happen in the movies, like the hit attempt on Don Corleone (turns into a speed chase to get him to the hospital), the horse's head incident (stealth part), etc. but it plays well.

The first was great. I don't think the game is getting enough credit. I'll have to add this to the list of wii games I want:rolleyes:

yes i just got the third one and it kicked ass im definetely getting this one

^^^^Third.... Movie you mean? If you do, how did it kick ass I thought it was a huge disappointment.

6ix said:
^^^^Third.... Movie you mean? If you do, how did it kick ass I thought it was a huge disappointment.

both TLC and I are in agreement - the 3rd godfather can not be called part of the trilogy as it was just very poor and didnt lack the in-your-face violence of the first 2

6ix said:
Oh yeah and as fun as Godfather was from the little time I've played it, I'd much rather see Red Steel 2

Yeah but we all know Red Steel 2 is due for release in a couple of months so we know for sure that it is coming out.

As a BIG godfather fan I am really looking forward to the next installment and hope it continues in the same style as the first. The driving and shooting dont really need improving but the graphics could do with a big update. Also the city needs to be a LOT bigger. I cant believe that it takes about a minute to cross the whole of NYC - anyone that has played Driver: parallel Lines will know what i'm saying

Back