Okami sequel coming? 7-11 reports

castlezelda

WiiChat Member
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Could there be an Okami sequel? If 24/7 convenience store 7-11 is to be believed, then yes, there will be one indeed. This piece of information was indicated in their online database, under the name of "Okamiden."

Okamiden, for those who have not come across this name in the past, is the same that appeared recently in a trademark database. The Kanji characters would suggest that it is indeed the successor to the original Okami title.

Don't rush to lofty conclusions just yet though. The listing from the store is not for the actual game, but is instead for the latest issue of Famitsu set to come out next week. Reportedly, the magazine will have coverage on the game. The Famitsu listing does not, however, make mention of any specific platform it will be on, if ever. It would be a safe guess, though, to say that it'll be coming to the Wii, given that Okami will be released for Nintendo's console mid-October later.

We'll keep you posted on this.

heres the link http://wii.qj.net/Okami-sequel-coming-7-11-reports/pg/49/aid/134152

never played the 1st one, is it any good anyone know?

Will the sequel have another IGN logo on the cover? :p
I've never played it either, but I heard it was decent.

this would be awsome if its true. Okami was great, the Wii version was better then the PS2 version simply because of its better control scheme.

An Okami sequel? That'd be great news. While I never finished the first one (one of these days... ), what I did play of it was great. It's one of the few Adventure games I didn't get stuck on forever like a n00b (yet), but it still retained a fun challenge.

never played the 1st one, is it any good anyone know?

In other words, yes, the game was epic.

Yes Okami is great, but has moments where you would like to fling the game out the window. If you're patient it's rewarding, but it's really a mixed bag of good and bad.

Back