im realy curious

wiiwarrior

the challenger
May 23, 2006
if some of the moves done in the wiis promotionall video are exagerated or do you play like that
for example in rayman raving rabbids that kids got his hands everywhere im pretty sure its exagerated
am i right?

yea, they say that you can play just by making little movements, so the kid is exagerating. But I think the point is that your supposed o get into the game so it feels like your really doing something. But yes he's exagerating.

yeah, definately exaggerated, i may get into the games a bit more but i don't plan to be doing acrobatics and hiding behind couches while playing metroid :D

Ya, Shiggy said small movements are all that is needed. What was up with the spiky haired kid in the rayman demo, was it just there to show you can customize raymans look?

The Metroid guy looked silly grabbing his feet trying to roll into a ball and jumping around his living room. The guy playing Zelda was pretty stupid also when doing the fishing, he jumped back in his chair.

Rsrichards2nd said:
The Metroid guy looked silly grabbing his feet trying to roll into a ball and jumping around his living room. The guy playing Zelda was pretty stupid also when doing the fishing, he jumped back in his chair.
It's marketing to show how immersive the Wii games can be!

Back