Multi Player using One remote?

Tal S.

WiiChat Member
Jun 6, 2007
Hi,

I've ran into this problem both in Rayman Raving Rabbids, and Wario Ware S mooth Moves. When entering the multiplayer sections only the first remote responds whereas the second remote does not.

I've noticed the first remote works all the time - is this the way it's meant to be? It looks like a technical thing, what do you think?

I know that in Wario Ware, that you only use the one remote, I think it's a bit stupid.

Not sure about Rayman as I don't own it, but the multiplayer in WWSM is strictly 1 controller.

Although I can't remember that well, but I think there are some mini games where you can use two remotes in WWSM...not quite sure though.

yea ive heard from many people that in wwsm you only use one wii remote for all modes, and as for rrr i personally have no experience with, if i can i'll get you a solid answer as soon as i find out

I have completed Wario and it is definately one pad only. To unlock multiplayer you have to complete single player first.
In multiplayer you can play upto 12 people, but you pass the pad around to each other after each game.

Rayman is two player with two Wii-motes
Can't understand why you've got issues with this one, try ensuring both remotes are turned on before loading the game.

It should allow you to play two player, but it also may depend on the mini game you select. Try the End level boss ones (the one where you shoot all the bunnies).

I know this is two player as my bro and I play that one.

Anymore questions just ask :yesnod:

sherwood3570 said:
Although I can't remember that well, but I think there are some mini games where you can use two remotes in WWSM...not quite sure though.

I know there's one minigame where one person uses the wiimote, while the other uses the nunchuck attachment to direct a flying nose.

Back