I'm scared now -0.0

D S

Virus Creat0rgz
Sep 18, 2007
Wii Online Code
8371-1413-5471-1722
I pre-ordered Halo 3. I've never done it before. If they open at midnight....and I come after school round 4-5, they can't give my ordered copy away right...RIGHT????

No you are fine, I think you have like 48 hours or some stuff... I donno exactly but it's atleast 24 hours for sure...

Unless they havent got enough copys for all the pre orderers out there

Than they will just pass youre pre-order copy to the next pre orderer. No way of telling if it was yours or not

So, the chances are if they ahve enough copies...i'll get it? Good....scared me for a moment.

They'll give it away after 48 hours have passed. Your gaurenteed a copy until those 48 hours are up. Unless you may have pre ordered the Legendary Edition, i've heard they might not have shipped enough of those for everyone...just a rumour though.

I wouldn't even worry about it... they will never have an empty spot for halo3... They are pumping so many of those games out they are still asking for reserves everywhere... You won't have a problem even if you didn't reserve it, they are gonna have to make a landfill right next to the ET games just to get rid of them all.

I'm just so worried....and the amount of waiting. It'll be hard on my mom, considering she's handicapped. She can't stand for long....

Don't wait in line, just go tomorrow and forget about it cause unless you live in timbucktoo you will probably have 20 copies sitting on the shelves not reserved.

I've have to wait in line. Although i'll be going around 405PM, so by then, everyone will be done, you think? Considering they open at 12:01PM

D S said:
I've have to wait in line. Although i'll be going around 405PM, so by then, everyone will be done, you think? Considering they open at 12:01PM

Heh yea man it's not gonna be that bad, how many can the possibly sell? I bet it won't even account for half of all 360's sold.

I called wal mart around 4:00pm today and they said there are already people waiting in line for the midnight release, hope I can get mine

I'm in Quebec though, in a city with about 50K people.....chances I will get it?

You can drive out of the city. :O
Don't sweat it and don't make your mom wait in line :O

You said you had it reserved too so just take it easy.

don't worry about it. if they don't have a copy of the game for you and you pre-ordered, just ***** at them and for your enjoyment, make them cry for me.

you should have your copy of Halo 3. don't worry.

Alright, well thanks for the support :)

Back