Im so angry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wii boy 99

SSBB = best game ever!
May 28, 2007
did any1 no that the internet channel is free until the end of june! the whole reason i wanted the internet channel is because it was free! why have they done this to us! :yikes:

The free bit was a trail dude...

If you already downloaded the complete version of the Internet Channel it will stay free forever. If you are just downloading for the first time the channel has a cost, but is a one time fee.

Please do a search. This has been explained and re-explained before...

@Jay61: It's still free. The trial (which is no more) was free and the internet channel is free (as of now).

@WiiBoy99: You are correct, so let's hope you get a Wii in the next month. :)

as long as youve downloaded the channel it doesnt matter how you connect

It's a shame that my post was removed, I feel it was valid.

To clarify to the obvious retards on the forums:

1. Regardless of whether you use the Internet Channel on your Wii, you will still have to pay your ISP for Internet access.

2. Currently it is free to download the Internet Channel, however after June, it will cost you 500 points to download.

3. Once you have the Internet Channel, there are no further Nintendo cost incurred.

4. In summary, if you do not manage to download the Internet Channel before June, you will incur a one time fee of 500 points to gain access to the Internet via your Wii.

In addition, the full version of the Internet Channel is available, so anyone who is currently using the trial version should upgrade now.

(By the way, it's Internet, not internet)

Last edited:
Wii boy 99 said:
did any1 no that the internet channel is free until the end of june! the whole reason i wanted the internet channel is because it was free! why have they done this to us! :yikes:

Its a down payment, not monthly. So there is nothing to worry about if you have, or are going to, download it. And even if you dont download it by then, its only 5 bucks.

I wouldn't pay for it anyway, it's hella slow compared to my laptop (and my laptop is teh suck). :crazy:

^Really? My WiiBrowser ussually takes less than a second to load a page.

The only thing I dislike about it is there are no tabs...

LevesqueIsKing said:
^Really? My WiiBrowser ussually takes less than a second to load a page.

The only thing I dislike about it is there are no tabs...
Sorry, I meant when loading youtube videos and such. I've compared the two, my laptop loads videos much faster than my Wii.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back