i'm soooooo jealous of you guys living up north...

I dunno... cold outside more game playing inside lol... I think that is all it amounts too. I think I would feel too bad if I lived somewhere with too nice of weather year round (not to mention my g/f dragging me and the dog to all the parks and beaches all the time) and spent all my free time inside, but if it is just too cold to do anything outside I don't feel bad using it as an excuse :lol:

Rift said:
I dunno... cold outside more game playing inside lol... I think that is all it amounts too. I think I would feel too bad if I lived somewhere with too nice of weather year round (not to mention my g/f dragging me and the dog to all the parks and beaches all the time) and spent all my free time inside, but if it is just too cold to do anything outside I don't feel bad using it as an excuse :lol:

If you move to a cold place for that reason... you should schedule a psychologist and maybe a marriage counselor. :lol: :smilewinkgrin:

Go to bed when its dark
get up its dark

NeMeZyZ said:
yea i'ma chick lol

Hahha, you have got to be the coolest chick. You bust alota balls for a girl... good stuff good stuff.

Darkprinny said:
Balls girl
Shemales confuse me
being bisexual im open to anything

What are you a Liberal? Taking my words completely out of context. :incazzato: :lol:

Back