im stuck need to go to k. village..

rudisaster

WiiChat Member
Dec 14, 2006
owke, im pretty stuck, i finished the 2 temple.
i think i must go now to k village, im on hyryle fields, but everyway is blocked with stones, so i need bombs..but i cnt find a shop, i see a gate to go to K village but its locked so i need a key, i see the 2 coffins one at my right side and one near the bridge, (there is also a piece of a heart' )i toke it with my boomerang, but i cant get there cause i cant jump far enough, the only thing i can do is call my horse, now im driving back to the birth village and back to the field,

cool man, its funny cause i tried it yesterday too, but i bumped to the fence, my horse was over the fence , but i(link) felt on the ground..so i thought hmm find something else fist, well thnx

ok i dont really remeber that time of the game but see if you can go to castle town first if you can go to the bar then talk to the barkeep and you'll do this thing where you have to protect the carrage. if that doesnt work then go to the bomb shop in k. village and see if he has bombs. what im telling you might be wrong since i already said i kinda dont remeber that place in time..

(another thing you can do is talk to midna she'll tell you what to do)

he me again i remeber this time go to k village you should be able to call you horse then take it to the north part of the k. village there should be a path labeled death mountain and another labled hyrule field jump that with house then go to nnorthern part to western bridge and it should be easy from there to figure it out... oh get the hylian shield and the owls mask in k. village firt the owl mask you get after playing this target game with the kids then go to the shop and buy it..... oh and another thing when you tamed you house "if you did" then there should of been a cut scene or something. it was when the orc ppl sole the little boy who want to be like you, then thats when you go where i told you and save him...

ok guys im not stuck anymore im gone enter the 3th temple, thnx for the info..

Nintendo Rules

Back