in your opinion, what wii game is the most fun?

nickz2112 said:
eleibts is commonly overlooked. its fun to pick up and throw objects all over the room while zapping those little guys

Wow, I had not heard of that one before (Elebits or Eledees in Europe), I went to see what it's about and it looks real good fun! Going to get it!! :cool:

Thanks Nickz2112

The best game for me so far has been RE4.
The game that is the most fun so far is between Wii Sports bowling and SSX Blur. My sister and I both got quite good at SSX Blur and you can't help but smile when your racing each other down the slopes with the music building to a cheesestastic crescendo as you pull of some funky stunts.
BTW the music in SSX Blur is fantastic the way it develops and the tempo builds as your speed increases, a very under appreciated aspect of the game, IMO!

It feels a bit sad having all these games waithing to be played - The only game being played so far is RE4.
In other words - it will be going downhill from here...

Zelda TP
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back