In your opinion...

FLYNNN

Join The Sonic Fan Club!
Dec 8, 2007
Massachusetts
Wii Online Code
0204-2578-2014-7346
Which game should I play first after setting up my Wii online and such.
Medal of Honor Heroes 2
Mario Galaxy
Wii Sports
Guitar Hero III
SSX: Blur

These are the games I'm getting for Christmas and I was wondering in your guyesesseses (Lol) opinion, what game would be the best to kick off a great experience? Note: I tend to Obsess so I could play one of these games weeks before I play any other.
Thanks.

For online, you can't go wrong with Medal of Honor Heroes 2, you'll definitely love that.........after that (or concurrently), Galaxy for sure :)

On a side note, if you haven't planned on it, pick up Zelda: Twilight Princess as well!

Start off playing Mario Galaxy. when you're finished with that, you can dive into Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 and play online for as long as you want. the replay value on that game is great.

However, I'm pretty sure that you'll play WiiSports first since that's the first game you'll see.

i would go with wiisports it fun for every1 on xmass...i dont see much people playing moh:h2 online on xmas day and heard the story not to good so leave that for a day or two. not got smg so cant help u there

Play Mario Galaxy, and work your way through that first.
You won't be disappointed.

Then play either Medal Of Honor Heroes Online, or Guitar Hero 3 like already suggested.

Wii Sports is the first game that you should play on the Wii, it is especially good for playing with friends and family too (Bowling is a lot of fun especially).

Then i would suggest Guitar Hero 3 after Wii Sports, if you are playing with friends or family that is.

If you are playing alone then Super Mario Galaxy is the way to go, its the best game on Wii yet.

MOH:Heroes 2 and SSX Blur are both great games but they are not Galaxy.

Playing in a group: Wii Sports and Guitar Hero 3
Playing alone: Super Mario Galaxy

Back