[Insert quote] button

DBloke

An ancient one, banner of over a thousand acunts
Staff member
May 30, 2006
Super Mancyland
Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
I have seen this on some other forums and it helps (also saves a bit of time when posting)

Its a button that inserts a quote while your in the repliy window with out haveing to copy and type there name (It helps if theres a few people that you want to quote)

I can make it so that you can multi quote, but the quotes don't reply in the Quick Reply box... they'll instead be in the message box when you press "Post A Reply".

I guess it would still be useful though?

I usually just do the
example said:
[ /quote] thing. I can understand a need for using the button though. Would it be able to reply to multiple quotes though (as in from different people) or people that aren't a part of this website?

If its like this then yes

If I can have more than one person quoted then yes it whould help

Yes, very helpful.

When i'm debating/just plain talking to a bunch of people at once, etc. I like to quote 3 or more different people.

i0n, if you could make this new button taht you're talking about, whether it would help or not, at least we could have it. :) There's no way it could hurt, just maybe not help.

Yea, i agree. It would really be useful if there is a bunch of suckers having a go at me, i can pwn them all in one post!:thumbsup:

It will also help in my kill the person above you thread (provin quite pouplar)

Back