Insomniacs assemble!!

Wii U or 3DS, I don't give a ****. It'l be amazin' either way.

... Actually, I'm makin' sense of why Dream Drop Distance had the TWEWY cameos. 'Sides hinting that the sequel really is under the works, it's possibly practice for puttin' the TWEWY cast in 3D.

The site changed to a TWEWY song, so it's definitely a TWEWY sequel.

Still gonna take place in Shibuya, though. I'm hoping for different characters. The same would be... not as exciting.

CK, you'll like this. I finally got RDR
Easter Egg for the lulz.

Last edited:
dat calling remix

I can also make out that the silhouette is ten-four, so yeah. Must be in Shibuya. Couldn't care less whether we get new main characters or stick with the old though, I'm sure it'l be a grand game either way.

CK, you'll like this. I finally got RDR

ORLY?

Last edited:
Rex Velvet thinks I'm overreacting when I say his new anti-superhero petition is going to stir up trouble. I'm going to see what Jones has to say about this.

Getting a custom shirt made tomorrow, for events and that.

After that 15+ mile walk/sprint/jump (jumping over those puddles like Harry) my legs seem to be getting stronger

My camcorder has stopped working and webcam I hate using is so bad I want to fart on it

Yes, CK, I did get it.

And yeah, definitely 104. If you click "view background image" and then change the "day5" to "day3", you'll see how obvious it is.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

They certainly didn't try t' hide the fact that it's 104 if all the image versions are accessible through trickery of the sort. hackin is easy lawl

Unused TF2 lines: It reiterates Soldiers/Demos friendship way back during the WAR update.

[video=youtube;VhZboftDIaI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhZboftDIaI&feature=g-all-c[/video]

Back