Insomniacs assemble!!

I took 2 sleeping pills one day, and went to sleep for... 3 hours. They don't work for me, which sucks 'cause I would like to sleep.

You 'n me both, bro. Artificial sleepin' pills just leave me feelin' like **** the next mornin' and I've built up tolerance to natural ones like Melatonin... Ain't nothin' gonna help me sleep proper.

My sleeping goes in cycles. Right now, I'm back to the part where I wake up 3-4 times in the middle of the night. I hate it, but I suppose it's etter than not being able to sleep at all.

T'is become the thread of insomniac blabbering.

dafuq?

Were you bench pressin' arcade machines for work all day, or just took half a bottle of sleepin' pills? :lol:
I put it down to having about 5 hours sleep a night and being a bit ill.

When ever im ill my body sleeps for a long time to recover
Longest time was about a week (was up sometimes to get some water, but was out of action) I had a really bad head auce that put me out of action as well as a knackered shoulder.

I don't. I would prefer not being able to sleep at all.
Body and brain needs it to relax, I once spent nearly three days awake and it wasnt nice

I can sympathize. Had some awful sickness many years ago that kept me bed-ridden for a fortnight. I ain't one t' normally get sick, so that sure had me in a foul mood. :lol: I've also had an insomnia spell that kept me up more than 72 hours. T'was a waking nightmare.

I can sympathize. Had some awful sickness many years ago that kept me bed-ridden for a fortnight. I ain't one t' normally get sick, so that sure had me in a foul mood. :lol: I've also had an insomnia spell that kept me up more than 72 hours. T'was a waking nightmare.
I hardly ever get sick except for the occasional sore throat but a few years ago I got sick for a week and couldn't eat a damn thing. Barely could hold down water. Did I mention I lost almost all control of my bowels? Yeah. Worst week of my life. after the 4th day I was sh!ting water since I couldn't eat anything. Slept like a log though.

Oh god what happened last night.

That awkward moment where you think you had something to say, but you forgot what it was. Argh.

I hate feverish sleep
You're basically awake the whole night and you just lay on your back staring at the ceiling for the whole night

I hate feverish sleep
You're basically awake the whole night and you just lay on your back staring at the ceiling for the whole night
No, there's worse: food poisoning sleep. After being forced to go to the farm at year 9 and do EXTREME manual labor all day, we had dinner and went to sleep in our cabins. Until 1:00, when I decided to run to the toilet, slip hit my head on the sink, before getting up hastily and running to the toilet so I could empty my bowels, and have a place to vomit. Unfortunately my cabin mate, who got up in the middle of the night while I was regurgitating in the toilet... Vomited in the sink. You can guess what happened next.

Last edited:
It's kinda obvious but in feverish sleep you are light headed and you are constantly changing your position so your mucus shifts between nostrils

and your shivering all night

Back