Insomniacs assemble!!

Yes, and i lost to this guy
(my username is Aeon there) [video=youtube;lEECEmMfoo0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEECEmMfoo0[/video]

Did I miss any good ones?

Torchlight 2 should still be 5 bucks. Dark Souls was 7.50, and is the closest thing to a proper Metroid game aside's from Castlevania. New Vegas was 2.50 for a while. Chivalry is a good purchase for some mindless fun. Skyrim was like 25 bucks but I don't know if the steam version is mod-friendly.

How good is Torchlight II?

It's Diablo 2, except it's newer. Made by the same people as well. Also far cheaper than Diablo 3 and better in virtually every way. It's an action rpg.

This type of game is what gave rise to games such as Borderlands. Loot is bountiful. There's loads of strategies and plenty of point and stat managing if you want a better build. You have your weapons, armor, gems, enchantments, weapon leveling, etc. And there's mods, now more plentiful thanks to the steam workshop. They add new classes and such. Lots more things that make the game have lots of replayability. For 5 bucks, it's a steal. I'd definitely say get it while it's hot.

Back