Insomniacs assemble!!

BMGf said:
On a serious note: Bulbagarden is a place for people to gather together and celebrate Pokémon, regardless of whether any individual is a hardcore competitive battler or someone who just loves the games as they are. It is NOT a battleground.

Lately, there has been a lot of tension on this page regarding Charizard. Many people love this pokémon and are excited for the possibilities Gen VI might be giving it. However, there are just as many people who seem to take great enjoyment in harassing others for this excitement and starting fights over the "usefulness" of these possibilities. This behavior is unacceptable, and if it continues, there will be a ban on discussing Charizard altogether.

It's fine to dislike something. It's fine if you don't want to use it. But it's not fine to go after the throats of those who do like it and ruin not only their day, but the original post as well.

nowai bulbastaff r bein retarded again

Overreacting to this is one thing. Smackin' banhammers over the heads'a competitive battlers because they're competitive is utterly absurd. How long's it gonna be 'fore a bunch'a Bulbamembers create alts via proxy and protest all the staff's madness en masse? 'Karp knows no one is stupid enough to do it on their normal accounts.

"There will be a ban on the discussion of Charizard all together."

I+can+t+stop+laughing+at+this+_e1c0d5e5207a0e1ef28eb591670241a4.gif

At least make another account, I don't want the two people I referred going around doing that. ._.

Their ass-sucking is precisely why I'm worried about you two trolling on the accounts you have now. Knowing them, it could come back to me since I'm listed as your referrer.

At least put forth the effort to make a duplicate account.

Feels like my body's leveld up again,

You know you have a healthy diet when all you eat for dinner is a soda along with three boxes of Mike and Ikes.

If they do ban the discussion of Charizard, then I'll go make the fake account and such.

But won't they still be able to tell that I have the same IP address?

Back