Insomniacs assemble!!

Most of 'em don't deserve a quarter of their god damn pay... -_-;

If this drags into a full-blown discussion of politics, y'all will see how negative and sinister I can be. :lol:

I'm a dark person in general, it's just that the numerous imperfections of all governments allow me to vent my personality more directly than anythin' else. :lol:

Spent a class debating the justice system and making a fellow ragequit out the door. I'm perfectly fine with this.

Sounds like a fun time. :lol:

I would imagine he was trying to defend the justice system, as it is?

It was..... odd. He was your typical atheist, metal loving, teenager. For some odd reason, he claimed the justice system was PERFECT, without any flaws. I mentioned injustices that occured, and he eventually saw it as an attack on trying to change his beliefs. He picked up his bag and left.

LOOOOOOOOL

The belief anything can be perfect; or close enough to be referred to in jest as such; is a load of bollocks. But of all things to call perfect, he chose the justice system. Smart.

he eventually saw it as an attack on trying to change his beliefs.

People who do this irk me. People speaking 'bout their beliefs and then think of most, if not all debates regarding opinions that are entirely different from theirs, as attacks on morals or beliefs. Oh-so-few people will admit to a loss; or at the least, give up a lost or soon-to-be lost debate.

Does anyone else have those moments when theyre just doing stuff and they have a sudden urge to play Brawl?

Today I went to the mall but they called a emergency evactution so I got out and I found out it was a hoax

Back