Interesting Movie Facts

surfinrach90

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT.
Dec 27, 2006
Now I can't be the only one that's addicted to reading the trivia bit for almost every movie on IMDB, so I thought it would be cool to post a collection of some of the most interesting ones I've come across and you guys can do the same =]

I wont do new NEW films like the Harry Potter and stuff in case people haven't seen them yet and they read a spoiler, plus I'll stick a title above the movie so you'll know what you're reading about =]​

Spiderman 3

The release date for the film was set before Spider-Man 2 (2004) was even released.

The name of the character who replaces MJ in the play is Andrea Rubin, Sam Raimi's sister is named Andrea.

All of the screams Kirsten Dunst had for this film were recycled from Spider-Man 2

It was delivered to UK cinemas under the code name "Back for more".

Topher Grace is never referred to as "Venom" once in the entire movie.

The font used for the posters of the play Mary Jane appears in, was originally designed for the first Fantastic Four logo.

Spider-Man 3 (2007) combines all three Raimi brothers. Sam Raimi as the director, Ivan Raimi as one of the writers and Ted Raimi as an actor in the role of Hoffman.

The girl who gives her camera to J. Jonah Jameson for $100 is actually Sam Raimi's daughter, Emma Raimi.

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

They started filming without a finished script.

The scene in which Jack the Monkey is shivering was done by the props team making a small wooden vibrating barrel, which he was placed in.

Is the only one of the three movies to portray that common pirate stereotype; the eye patch.

Shrek 3

After the queen smashes her head through the second wall she begins to hum "Just a Spoonful of Sugar" from Mary Poppins and then "These Are a Few of My Favorite Things" from The Sound of Music.

1,373 characters are present in the theater scene with Prince Charming preforming. This is recorded as the largest crowd scene of all three Shrek movies.

There are 23 key fairy tale characters that appear through out the film and a total of 4,378 generic characters that were available for the animators to pull from library when making crowd scenes.

A total of 60 new "enviroments" were created for the movie

Well that's it for now, feel free to post your own or if there is any requests for any movies I'll gladly look it up =]​

Not really facts I don't think, but in the disney movie Aladdin..he is claimed to have said good kitty take off and go..but instead he says good teenagers take off your clothes. Also Abu swears..saying the s-word when the lamp is lifted and all the lava starts spewing everywhere.

Anyways, nice idea Rach..I'll be sure to post more after more people do.

Back