Internet help please

Apr 18, 2009
s
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
Ok hi im new and all ( just to the forums )

Well we moved about 2 years ago and we havent been able to connect to the wii online. We have 2wire AT&T model 2701HG-B. Im not sure if im even typing in the correct input key? ( Where do u find that on your router? ) Then I get this Error 51330 thing.

Please help

~0suitowner ( Zero Suit Samus Owner )

The WEP key should be on the bottom of the router and I believe it's between brackets (e.g. [1234567] or something like that)

The WEP key should be on the bottom of the router and I believe it's between brackets (e.g. [1234567] or something like that)

ok well here is my router.

bjd3md.jpg

Which one of those 3 would be it?

Thanks bradleyd.

I was looking at the how to set-up wireless but before I do that. Is there any way for the ethernet to connect to the wii online?

So you're not trying to connect wirelessly? They WEP key is irrelevant if that's the case. Just buy the Wii LAN adapter, get an ethernet cable and plug the Wii into the router.

So you're not trying to connect wirelessly? They WEP key is irrelevant if that's the case. Just buy the Wii LAN adapter, get an ethernet cable and plug the Wii into the router.

Ok well my wireless just lit up on my box and I have this wireless netgear thing plugged into the computer. I tried it again and I got the error code. not quite understanding. Pm me widescreen?

So my wireless is lit up the ethernet thing is plugged in there is a cord going from the phone line plug on the router to the wall. Do I have to unplug the ethernet, and connect the green cord to the phone instead of the wall?

Last edited:
THREAD CLOSED!

I got it to to work some how!

YAY!

Back