inventory in RE4

swoop_ds

WiiChat Member
Apr 8, 2007
Sorry I didn't post this in Chach's thread but that thread moves too fast for me to read all the replies in the limited amount of time that I can come on here.

Anyways, is there any way to move stuff around in the inventory screen other than when you get something new? I find the inventory screen so frustrating but maybe I'm just a dummy and I'm missing something.

Also, what is the 'weapons recovery' button for in there??

Thanks.

You can move stuff anytime you want by pressing the "-" button on the remote. Use "+" to select the item you want to move, the analog to move it, one of the triggers on the nunchuk (forgot which) to turn it.

The weapons/recovery button just takes you to your inventory which is filled with.... weapons and recovery items.

Mako said:
You can move stuff anytime you want by pressing the "-" button on the remote. Use "+" to select the item you want to move, the analog to move it, one of the triggers on the nunchuk (forgot which) to turn it.

The weapons/recovery button just takes you to your inventory which is filled with.... weapons and recovery items.

The "Z" buttons turns it :)

Thanks guys

I'm glad that there is a logical way to do this! :)

Back