ion wen u banned me how com u

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldSkoolKid

WiiChat Member
Aug 29, 2006
ion wen u banned me howcome u didnt say wat u banned me for all you said was *yawns* and i was like wtf?

Last edited:
OH you must be BiGSApp screw you if you want to show me something do righ there still the same idiot you always were go run and hide loser dont you ever give up

im suprised u havent gotten banned talkin meen to ppl like tht

Oh yeah man dont you remeber why you got banned the while back I beleive calling us all loser who coudnt get pussy? Hmm you are a pathetic go whimper in another corner of the internet mutt :lol:

I didnt ban you, i just removed your posting priviledges for 1 week, was more of a 'time out'.

Which means, you either posted a lot of nonsense or multiple posted a load of time, i'll be sure to keep more concise ban records in future :)

Lord Haku said:
Oh yeah man dont you remeber why you got banned the while back I beleive calling us all loser who coudnt get pussy? Hmm you are a pathetic go whimper in another corner of the internet mutt :lol:
dont forget he also called you a d**khead. i0n, you shouldve banned him/her, whatever it is.:lol: :lol:

its called forgive and forget lord haku and ur just goin to cry like a lil baby thn u needa leave and grow up SHEESH! now ion can u plz close this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back