Who is i0n?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿

Status
Not open for further replies.

arogeek

Got Wii???
Dec 7, 2007
IDK, possibly Wiiville.
I need to know. All this talk about "i0n" is starting to scare me. Is he like the top member of this site?¿?¿?¿ Is he the founder of this site?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿ Who is he?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿ Ion, you should reply!!!!!!!!!

arogeek said:
I need to know. All this talk about "i0n" is starting to scare me. Is he like the top member of this site?¿?¿?¿ Is he the founder of this site?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿ Who is he?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿ Ion, you should reply!!!!!!!!!
He is the administator

RadNad said:
i0n is the Admin/Creator if the site, he rarely comes on from what I've read.
His Profile: http://www.wiichat.com/mii/i0n/

Site staff have the ability to use the invisible option which allows us to appear offline. Therefore, you may not see him and or us online. Also, i0n is still active for those of you who are worrying about him.

^He could be from Spain, since they like to put upside down question marks at the beginning of their questions like ¿Que tal?=How are you and iHola!, obvious one...

Syntax said:
Site staff have the ability to use the invisible option which allows us to appear offline. Therefore, you may not see him and or us online. Also, i0n is still active for those of you who are worrying about him.
Is there a way to check Last Login, because if that doesn't get edited when the staff 'Appear Offline' then you can know if they're really there or not.

He was on today if you were wondering :shifty: Anyways, I see no point in keeping this thread open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back