iPod Video Converting Help

Sillyhat

The Crusher
May 21, 2006
Hey, I'm having trouble converting .avi video files to iPod format. I've tried using Videora Converter and Xilisoft Video Converter. The problem that happens is that the video will fully convert and everything, however the screen is completely green. The audio works fine, just the video is completely green. These are bit torrents by the way.

The thing is I already paid $30 for Xilisoft converter and thats not working.

Just tried that, that's not what I'm looking for. I need a video converter, not an audio one.

I've used the freeware version of Videora for several months and it's worked incredibly well, though I've only converted DVD (VOBs) over to MP4 format.

Default settings: just load the video file into the queue, and select One Click profile of MPEG-4/320x240 768Kbps / 128Kbps [audio]

?

Sillyhat said:
Hey, I'm having trouble converting .avi video files to iPod format. I've tried using Videora Converter and Xilisoft Video Converter. The problem that happens is that the video will fully convert and everything, however the screen is completely green. The audio works fine, just the video is completely green. These are bit torrents by the way.
The best one I have found is WinFF

It's free and open-source :yesnod:

Back