Is 4th Quarter of 2007 the redemption of Sonic?

^/^^

Meh, I'll pass. I've never played a Sonic game, well, not consistently. I don't even know the storylines or his moves, but I know that I HATE HIS VOICEOVER.

Dude, if you hade been playing Sonic games at least from Sonic Adventure on the Dreamcast, you would have been disapointed from the start. They always scew up Sonic, Tails, Knux. etc etc's voices and it never changes. Reminds me of Astro Boy from waaaaaaaaaaaaay back. Sonic Adventure 2/BATTLE was actually a Sonic game with decent voiceovers. It's just been a long and confusing road for Sonic, I say I just be happy with what iv'e got, and hope the next one is good. I'll stop complaining about it now...

^So does the Brawl's Sonic voiceover belong in the 'bad voiceover' section?

I adore Sonic, I love all the games (haaa... even Sonic Heroes. Poor abused baby) but I don't think he holds a candle to Mario. *bricked*

But that's just ME. I've never hated on Sonic, he's my blue buddy. And like many have mentioned, he has nothing to prove. It's just unfortunate that newer gamers don't see his full potential as it was seen years ago. He's going to get up there sooner or later, I think. Sonic Rush and Sonic and the Secret rings both did very well, and I've heard that Sonic Rush Adventure is better than the first, so I think Sonic Team is doing pretty well on the Nintendo side of the playing field.

I'm not sure about Sonic the Hedgehog for the PS3 or Sonic Rivals, though... haven't played them, but I don't trust the reviews so I can't say it's bad.

(Sonic X was kind of like a blow to my gut, though.....)

Sonic Rush Adventure has quite a few new aditions to it, and its a bit easier that the first. Its a keeper.
I still liked Sonic Advance mor though, =/

i only played sonic riders

and on that game his voice is kinda good

i hope in brawl one of his moves is to ride his board thingy from sonic riders

Sonic Advance, huh? I sucked at that, sort of, but I loved it nonetheless. I also have SA2 and SA3. @_@ Suck at all three but managed to beat them... through sheer determination and free time! Whoo!

I liked Sonic Rush better though, because the music sucked me in. Especially in Blaze's stages, they sound like little pixel kitties singing gibberish...

Back