Is call of duty good for the wii and does it use a lot of the remote?

Conor Fitz

WiiChat Member
Dec 10, 2006
Im very curios about call of duty for the wii. I have played it for the 360 and i might get it for the wii.:confused: :confused:

....yes it does use the wii-mote in new fresh ways.
You, of course, point at the screen and shoot.
To select your weapons you flick the numchuck or to peak around corners you tilt the wii-mote.
And are plenty of mini games that requires you to use the wii-mote.
The only thing I can really complain about are the graphics... they could have done a lot better!

codwii2.jpg

No not yet, I am saving most of it to play on my break!
Although I do recommend trying this out.
maybe you should rent first.....and if you really like it buy it.

I am getting zelda first then probably callof duty or red steel

cod3 is a lot of fun on the wii. I've done all of my previous calls of duty on the pc so i am used to great graphics, yet the visuals on the wii don't bother me too much. with all of the action that comes with a call of duty game, you cant focus on a jagged edge here and there. i have this along with red steel and I think call of duty has the control system down a lot better. red steel's visuals top cod3's but overall, cod3 is a much more fun single player experience, even without the multiplayer. (although it would be great for some cod3 team dm on the wii). I highly recommend the game however.

one thing i forgot to add.. the cod3 single player campaign is only about 10 hours long. still, saying that, I was pleased with my purchase even if the game has about 0 replay value.

oh god,am i pumped.this,zelda and madden are the games i asked for for x-mas

Yeah I would highly recommend getting this game. If you like war games its a definite must buy. The battle gameplay is great.

Back