Is Internet Channel worth getting?

I believe it's worth getting (even though I got it for free), I'd say the only downside is that the flash player isn't updated so if you try to view videos from gametrailers, it won't let you. Yet it works with major video sites like youtube.

For some people it's a life-saver, for others they couldn't care less. You need to decide for yourself.

It allows you to browse the web from your Wii, plain and simple. It does that job well. It's up to you to decide if that's worth $5 to you.

For me, it's a gimmick. Fun to have and goof off in once in a while, but I don't do anything serious with it, I could live without it, and my computer is just in the next room anyhow. But I got it while it was still free.

its OK i guess but youll get your money's worth if you have the usb keyboard as someone already stated

I use the browser quite often, when my wife is tying up the computer. It works great for casual surfing, and playing the occasional casual flash-based game. If you want to use it for e-mail, or boards like this, then you'd definitely want to get a usb keyboard. Typing anything more than a URL with the remote is for the birds.

I'm not bad typing with the wii moe but i would get a usb keybord the best bet is a ps2 keybord i got one and that work's the best or a dell usb one

Bigjake52 said:
I'm not bad typing with the wii moe but i would get a usb keybord the best bet is a ps2 keybord i got one and that work's the best or a dell usb one

They say only a short range of usb keyboards work, but if my PC's Z-Board can work and its extra usb ports as a hub, im sure you will find something.

anyways if you have a lot of audio video files on you pc, wish to stream them to the wii, and have a decent at home network check my thread on Wiideo titled "Forget ORB for the Wii" Link

The bought verson of the browser is very capable.

its amazing. im on it right now!
the best thing is convience.
i can type w/o a keyboard very well......

Back