is MOHH2 good????

Oh man, other than the lag in this game, I think this is the best online shooter out there for the Wii. I mean, 32 people!

I think its great i usually stink at shooters like this, but because of the way the controls are set out and the way it is i love it. The online is hectic and fast paced, the arcade is really fun and the campaign seems to be extensive and well thought out.

O.k ill give a good review of the game....

1) The Campaign is somewhat lacking of a sort. The AI is extremly stupid and will be firing into a wall while the enemy just pumps rounds into them. And all the campaign is just running through levels killing AI Computers, just like a regular match online.:lol:

2) There is no lan based multiplayer. You MUST play online to acheive multiplayer, and you cannot have 2 people on the same console.

3) The arcade shooter campaign shows a nice style due to the wii's aiming capabilities, it's just like being in the arcade if you are using the zapper:cool:

4) The online is really fun and can be very competitve. There are basically 3 modes. Capture The Flag, Team Battle, and Free For All. You can customiza your own matches with limiting what weapons you can choose from and how many players are allowed in a match.
There is almost no lag i have experienced, except for the one time when roughly 30 people where in the same spot tossing gernades and shooting eachother, that is like a 1 in a million chance of happening.
Also people that say they pump rounds and rounds into another play online are exagerating. The game actually knows where you are shooting the enemy, the legs deal very low dmg, chest deals slightly more and the head deals alot of damage, but your first shot will knock off their helmet and then the next shot will instantly kill them. If you have good aim you can easily put down an enemy in a second with just using about half a clip, otherwise just pump an entire clip into their chest.
The only downside i have experienced online is the lack of voicechat....

Hope this helps in choosing the game:cool:

i don't own the game but i heard it's really good

pYRo said:
I just rented it and im not all that impressed, mainly because in order to kill a guy, you have to empty a 32-round clip right into the guy's face in order to kill him, which is completely unrealistic.

No you don't. You're just not that good with an MP40.

3-5 rounds that actually hit the face from an MP40 is a kill. 1 close shot from an shotgun in the face is a kill. 3ish headshots shots from a BAR, 2 from an STG44, 2-3 from a Thompson, 2 from a handgun, etc.

Just because the aiming reticule was red doesn't mean everything you fired was a hit. especially from an smg that's bouncing all around.

Back