Is "My Sims" worth buying?

Masta-J

You know it
Nov 15, 2007
Maryland
Wii Online Code
6316-1541-2239-2854
I asked for a "My Sims" game for x-mas and i want to know if i made the right choice

Well from what i hear that game is awesome. In my opinion it isn't worth my $50 dollars only because i'm not into the sims a lot. But i heard it's awesome. So yah, you made a great choice.

BTW, check out www.gametrailers.com and pop in MY SIMS in the search engine. Trailers and more!

no so much now , considering the great line up of games that are out right now, i would ask for another game if i were you

DHAC666 said:
I was thinking about getting this, but decided to wait for animal crossing
agreed, is there a realease date on it yet?

Don't get the game. It lags, and it's not complete. It feels rushed at some parts. Overall a poor imitation of Animal Crossing. If you really want a fun game of that type I recommend Roller Coaster Tycoon 1+2. The originals. Not the 3d abominations Atari made later. At $5 this game is something that shouldn't be overlooked. Cut off your arm now if you never played this game. It's that good.

Link->
http://www.amazon.com/Rollercoaster..._1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1195439232&sr=8-1

my sims is in my opinion.. sucky because of the lack of online play it cudve been cool to explore the sims place with other people's characters online! but sadly dey didnt include it =/ i wudve gotten dis game if it had online but i dont see da point of making houses nd such by myself.. i think itll get old fast

Well ibought it it was alright but i got kind of bored after a while but the game has really good options and customisation,

Back