is pokemon revolution useless without a DS?

penguinphil

custom user title
Dec 28, 2006
Wii Online Code
3599-7437-7191-4055
I like pokemon, but I havent played since I first got the red/blue when it first came out. I dont have a DS either, but I think it'd be cool to battle pokemon online. But is it worth it for me to get a game where a bunch of people go into it way way ahead of me because they have their array of pokemon all trained and ready to go from their DS?

I think somebody else posted this question a few days ago so look for my reply there too just in case I forget to mention anything here... But basically if it's anything like Stadium was, the default ones they give you aren't the best. I dunno how battling online will be OR if you can even do that part without the DS. You probably can but my guess is you're right and it would be pretty hard cuz everybody would be way ahead of you.
My advice is spring the cash for a DS. I got mine about a month ago and I've played every single day. I've put about 50 hours into Pokemon. I really got Pokemon with the intention of being able to play Battle Revolution with some good Pokemon but the game itself is so good that it's not at all a chore to be training them up to higher levels.
And I should also mention I was in the same boat as you... Before Diamond, I hadn't played any of them since yellow (which was in the same generation as red/blue) so I thought I'd be left out, but it really doesn't make a huge difference like you'd think. You can probably get right back into it.

yes, it kinda is cause if u dont have d or p, ull have to rent weak, crappy pokemon

Back