Is The Simpsons game any good?

The control system and player movement is really bad but the game is not awful. I play the levels just to see the cut scenes between stages. So far it's a simple puzzle game with awkward fighting movements. It looks pretty good so rent it and you'll enjoy it for a while.

Yes I agree with previous poster. I bought this game and regretted it. The camera system is awful. The wii version in my opinion has graphics that look more like PS2 quality, and the gameplay has some stripped down aspects compared to the PS3/360 versions.
Its definately a renter.
And if you have a PS3 or 360, DEFINATELY get the version for those systems because there are no good enhancements for the wii.

If you want a more comprehensive review, do a quick search for any posts about the simpsons game, and you'll see one I made back when I first bought it.

Wozz500 said:
Just wondering how good it is, and how difficult. Looks funny!

It got good reviews, but Nintendo Magazine are very biased and always give good reviews to popular games. For instance, they gave Red Steel 91% when the average independant review gave it 40%.

If you have an Xbox 360 or PS3, buy it for that instead. Otherwise, it should be good for a while on the Wii.

the game is "enjoyable" i didnt like it too much, the controllers for wii are horrible, if youde like to pllayy this game i suggest playing the ps3 version.........if you dont have a ps3, ignore that last thought

Huge Simpsons Fan

I am...a huge Simpsons fan. Anybody have an opinion about the entertainment value. Everything I've read says the game play sucks, but can't decide if it is worth it for the humor.

Back