Is the Zelda guide out or not?

KaDee said:
Personally I wouldnt waste my money on guides, especially nowadays when a fully detailed guide will turn up on GameFaqs soon enough. If those are worried about getting stuck, or not being able to find that 5th heart piece to make another container... SO WHAT!.
The game was made to be challenging so if you get stuck count it as a blessing cus it means the game isnt 'piss easy' as the saying goes (probs not in the US, and no its not really in my vocabulary :wtf:). If you cant find all the side-quests/items the 1st play through, GOOD!, cus it means you got replay value left, as opposed to merely going back through because you liked it. Dont get me wrong, going back through with such intentions are good, but if those are your sole intentions it probably means you found everything already or your not bothered about additional quests and items, which kinda takes away from hard work the production team have put in.

They put things in seemingly hard to reach places so you would think yourself how to do it, because if they intentionally planned for people to go out and buy a copy of a guide with their game, each and every item would be in Ordona Village from the get go, cus it would be pointless hiding them, for them to be found :wtf:. You would be rewarded with the boss key to the current dungeon just by walking through the doors, and a shinging passage would appear that leads you straight to the boss... then he would drop dead soon as he looks at you, and the game is complete :wtf:

If anything, wait till a guide comes out on sites, because during the time it takes, you may have figured out the solutions to the puzzles and be thinking, "I feel better knowing I worked it out myself and toppled the obstacle, instead of buying a guide and having everything mapped out for me like I'm a baby". Trust me you do feel better finding and solving things on your own, or atleast working problems out between you and a sibling or friend, because you've put heads together instead of merely flicking through pages till you reached the answer to your current predicament. :O

just like to add this is far from the hardest zelda ever. pretty much everything is in your path if you open your eyes. i am about to go to the sky temple and i haven't had to use a guide yet. this game is here to challenge your mind and make you think.

my friend uses guides for EVERYTHING. guess what? he sucks at playing games. i have played red steel only twice, and he owns the game. i beat him EVERY TIME in deathmatch. i believe that it is because he relies on things like guides to tell him what to do instead of figuring things out for himself.

Back