is ther runescape for wii?

some video games are nice but runescape drains your life you think its fun to play at first but then you realize its just a peace of crap.

nope srry just try the site........thought they should have a wii only section is would make it a bigger hit

anyways play guildwars.....not wow wow sux.........guildwars

Runescape=Drugs

I regret the day I went over to my cousins house and he opened me up to that devilish site that stole the next two years of my life...

^NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

We've lost him. Theres no hope for the boy.

gamelord said:
dude rs if fun i benn playing for a week and im rich over 900mill

[sob]no no no no no no!!!!! we lost another one no no no no no no[/sob]:sad: :cryin: :nonod:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOthis aint gonna stop anytime soonooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

its just an addiction
and no you cant play it on youre wii because it cant run java script
its like weed for the brain
i wasted about 2-3 years on it
edit: and i highly you doubt you have 900mill
noob!
jk

Fire Flower said:
* Plays Trumpet in sadness * :sad:

*Plays a sad bagpipe song* R.I.P. good sir. :cryin: Why god, WHY!!!!!!! WHYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waitaminit, you SO DON'T have 900mil! Shaddap nub!!!! *breaks bagpipe*

I played that piece of crap for two months and quit because of how ****ty it was and because I NEVER got any money. You soooooo don't have 900mil!

Games like that should never be played... Why do people play you may ask? To gain levels! What do they do with their levels? Exploit noobs! False fame...

Anybody who plays, stop. Do you really want to waste your life clicking rocks and monsters? Get a good action game, a fun beat em up (smash bros. brawl would be the prime example), which is actually fun to play, all the way through. Or a good strategy game (which actually uses brains).

Back