Is there anyway to delete parental pin

tfacter

WiiChat Member
Oct 17, 2007
ive bought a second hand wii and im buggered... What ever idiot traded it in didnt delete the pin.. now im stuffed... i take it theres no way to reset it if you dont know

If you haven't downloaded any game I'd try reformatting the wii's memory.
If that doesn't work you can contact Nintendo for help.
From their Website:

If you are unable to retrieve your PIN by answering your secret question, please call Nintendo Consumer Service: 1-800-255-3700

Good luck,

Dr. Mom

damn! try calling the place you brought it from, they should have a record of the person who sold it to them and then you can get in contact with the original owner

nope

nah ya cant format when you dont know the the pin code as soon as you try to format it ask for the pin code

i know gamestop/eb keeps records of people that trade in games/systems. your best bet is to contact the store.

I had this problem two months ago when i forgot my PIN number and my secret answer>_< but yeah I just called Nintendo and a nice lady gave me a master key to use to reset the PIN number. Just call its alot easier then reformating and what not

Sounds a little fishy are you sure you are able to play games Teen and above???:wink:

As above, call Nintendo for the reset key BUT, before you do try entering a code repeatedly. After about 4 attempts it gives you a 6 or 8 digit code to quote when you call them.

Dando said:
Sounds a little fishy are you sure you are able to play games Teen and above???:wink:
Yeah I was thinking the exact same thing when I read his post, we could be helping an 8 year old kid disobey their parents.

Hey guys easy think about it. an 8 year old doesnt have the kind of intelegence to be understanding the parental pin crap and all that stuff and especially how he writes. He doesnt have any grammar errors and 8 year olds still have a certain ammount of them. so just eases down.

MRCOOLGH said:
Hey guys easy think about it. an 8 year old doesnt have the kind of intelegence to be understanding the parental pin crap and all that stuff and especially how he writes. He doesnt have any grammar errors and 8 year olds still have a certain ammount of them. so just eases down.

Yea man! I agree! Its not a 8 year old. You'd know if it was. Orrrr maybe he looked up every word in the dictionare *AHEM* dictionary. Jk

nice one mike but 8 year olds are pretty attroicious at reading so they wouldnt be able to memerize all the words in the dictionary so easy.

First of all the correct pronunciation of my name is Michael. Also by saying that he would look up each world on the dictionary I meant each word one by one. Or he could've just went on http://www.dictionary.com/ *Wink* *Wink* Lol All I'm saying is that there is a possibility.

Back