Is there anyway to delete parental pin

0000....nope....0001.....nope....0002....nope...0003...nope...0004....nope...

Good luck to you my good sir!

hahah at the 8yr old kid funny S$%#

nah rang nintendo all good

nic7 said:

lol, i had the same problem and i didn't know what to do so i actually started doing that..lol

i can't remember what number i got to

but yea just call nintendo they'll give you a master code to reset the pin

nic7 said:

funny! Yes, it's only 9999 combinations, and if it doesn't lock you out and you can get one code in a second or so, it'll be 3 hours. And like they teach in math class, the expected value is about half of that, so you might be done in about a couple of hours.

reminds me of the Ferris Bueller Day Off scene with the kid spinning the wheels in reverse to count down the odometer.. It didn't end too well though :)

but call nintendo, and as long you can convince them you're not a 8 year old they should have a master key to help you.

haloagain said:
funny! Yes, it's only 9999 combinations, and if it doesn't lock you out and you can get one code in a second or so, it'll be 3 hours. And like they teach in math class, the expected value is about half of that, so you might be done in about a couple of hours.

reminds me of the Ferris Bueller Day Off scene with the kid spinning the wheels in reverse to count down the odometer.. It didn't end too well though :)

but call nintendo, and as long you can convince them you're not a 8 year old they should have a master key to help you.

Actually there are 10000 combinations cuz u gotta count 0000 :smilewinkgrin:

Back