Issue with Multiplayer (HELP!)

nebben

Hai!
Mar 31, 2007
Hello
Erh well I need some help, I bought a Wii like a week ago now. Love it but I can't get Multiplayer to work on Red Steel. I only see a blank window with no options but go back. Clicked every button and synced both wii emotes, what do I need to do to get Multiplayer working? It's driving me nuts sitting here trying to figure out what to do. I did a search on google and the only hit was one post on these boards so I thought I'd give it a try here. Thanks for any help, it's appreciated.

I see the normal Multiplayer screen but where it's supposed to say 2 players, 3 players and 4 players it's blank. Is it supposed to be like that?

Last edited:
nebben said:
I see the normal Multiplayer screen but where it's supposed to say 2 players, 3 players and 4 players it's blank. Is it supposed to be like that?

Of course its not supposed to be like that. It should be a box with, like you said, 2,3, or 4 players. If you don't get that then i dunno.

EDIT: Oh nevermind, didn't read your post properly - ignore this :)

make sure your second controller is connected, otherwise the options wont come up.

Still not working, both Wii remotes are connected and they react perfectly fine in Wii Sports but as soon as I try it on Red Steel. Nothing.

:mad2:

before you open the game go into your wii menu and take the back of your controller and theres a red button if you open up the flap on the front of your console there is a matching red hold these 2 buttons in until the light comes on on the controller once this is complete simply open the game and go to the multiplayer mode and the option of 2 player should be there. hope this has helped.

Back